The main themes of The 2nd ICOLSSTEM 2021 (International Conference on Lesson Study of Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics) are focused on problems related to about lesson study, Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, General Physics, and Biology, and its applications. The topics of the conference include:
- Quantum Mechanics and Thermodynamics
- Biological Physics and Physical Chemistry
- Applied Mathematics on Environment, Biophysics and Engineering
- Condensed matter: Electrical, Magnetic, and Optical
- Condensed Matter: Structural, Mechanical & Thermal
- Network of Quantum Oscillators
- Communication and Electrical Networks
- Environmental and Earth Science
- Statistical Physics and Nonlinear Systems
- Vacuum Science Technology and Its Applications
- Lesson Study on Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
- Mathematical and Computational Education
If you find any difficulties in using the EasyChair system, please send the abstract to the committee (email@example.com). The deadline for submitting your abstract is 30 August – 30 September 2021. You will be asked to fill personal information, title and a short abstract, and your mobile phone number. You will be asked to upload the abstract pdf file. Please use Word Template for your abstract. Please use this Word Template ICOLSSTEM 2020, submit the source file via the EasyChair submission page for the conference (you need to subscribe to EasyChair before submitting). The length of the abstract should be between 150 and 250 words. All abstracts must be written in English. Each registered conference participant may present more than one contributed talks. All accepted abstracts will be announced on 15 October 2021. The time allocated for each presentation is about 15 minutes with an additional 5 minutes for discussion.
The selected refereed papers will be publish in the JOURNAL OF PHYSICS:CONFERENCE SERIES indexed by SCOPUS of h-Index 59, IF-like 0.488, and Coverage: 2005-ongoing. Please visit SCIMAGOJR and check the details. The rest of the refereed papers will be published in the Indonesian Journal of Combinatorics indexed by DOAJ and Crossref with DOI Number, Pancaran Pendidikan indexed by Google Scholar and Crossref with DOI Number. Visit https://search.crossref.org and type those name of journals for checking the indexation.